5.0 Foam System
Class 1’s 5.0 foam system is a flow based foam concentrate proportioning system that uses a field-proven flow sensor assembly to measure actual water flow from the fire pump discharge.
Class 1’s 5.0 foam system is a flow based foam concentrate proportioning system that uses a field-proven flow sensor assembly to measure actual water flow from the fire pump discharge. The digital input of the flow sensor and the actual output of the positive displacement rotary gear foam concentrate pump are constantly compared and updated by the controller which automatically adjusts the desired foam concentrate rate injected into the discharge. It has full function digital control with push button operation for ease of use. The digital foam system removes the traditional pressure restrictions of other foam systems so it is unaffected by hose length, flow rate, or pressures. Whether you are fighting a wildland or structure fire with Class A foam, or fighting a flammable liquid fire with Class B foam, the Hale FoamLogix is up to the task.
- 5.0 GPM Rotary Gear Pump
- Computer controlled Class A and Class B foam proportioning at a value price
- Push button proportioning
- Arrow buttons allow changing foam percentage from 0.1% to 10.0%
- Digital control means the operator presses one button for precise foam delivery every time
- Available fully integrated onto a new Hale pump or in kits to fit other pump brands
- Optional manual or air operated dual tank valves available
- Wide range of flow sensor options from pipe saddle clamps to stainless steel weld-on fittings are available
|Length||22.1 inches (561 mm)|
|Width||6.7 ” (170 mm)|
|Height||7.1 ” (180 mm)|
|Flow (GPM)||5.0 GPM|
|Flow (LPM)||18.9 LPM|
|Amperage||60 amps @ 12V, 30 amps @ 24V|
|Can Specification||J1939, 250kbit/s|
|Foam Pump||0.75 HP|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.