Bladder Tanks are a component of a balanced pressure proportioning system that includes a pressure-rated tank with an internal elastomeric bladder for foam concentrate storage.
Bladder Tanks are a component of a balanced pressure proportioning system that includes a pressure-rated tank with an internal elastomeric bladder for foam concentrate storage. Upon system actuation, incoming water applies pressure to the concentrate in the bladder, which supplies pressurized concentrate to the proportioning device. The device meters the foam concentrate into the fire water line, creating foam solution. The solution is then piped to the discharge devices protecting the hazard area.
New & Improved Design
The entire Chemguard line of high quality bladder tanks has been redesigned from the ground up, with a focus on design flexibility, lead time reduction and field usability. The new Chemguard Bladder Tanks are configurable for a wide range of options that will not change the lead time, including:
- Trim Piping Material
- Standard and Corrosion-Resistant Paints
- Alternate Paint Colors
- Sight Gauges
- Thermal Pressure Relief Valves
The new design includes a variety of features that make installation, service and maintenance more efficient and convenient. A few key features/benefits:
- Open Leg Design – easy access to the bottom of the tank
- New Shell Drain System – faster refilling after commissioning testing
- Standard Grooved Coupling Connections – easy integration into firewater piping
- Reversible Water Inlet – pipe from either side of a vertical tank
- Master Shutoff Valve – Use, install, or replace the sight gauge with less mess
- Valve Nameplates with Ring Pins and Tamper Seals – No questions about which valve is which or what position it was left in
Bladder tanks have numerous applications, including truck loading racks, aircraft hangers, dip tanks, pump rooms and helipads. Because the tanks require no external power supply other than a pressurized water source, they are more economical compared to pump systems (for systems under 2,000 gallons). And bladder tanks, because of their simple design, require very little maintenance.
Bladder tanks are available in horizontal, vertical and pre-piped models.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.