C420 PLUS PAPR
The Scott Safety C420 Plus PAPR can be used for CBRN and non-CBRN applications. The C420 Plus PAPR is ideal for first responders for use in CBRN-related operations that are not considered IDLH.
The Scott Safety C420 Plus PAPR can be used for CBRN and non-CBRN applications. It is ideal for fire departments, law enforcement and federal first responders for protection against CBRN related incidents. The C420 PLUS PAPR is NIOSH CBRN approved when used with the AV3000 (SureSeal version), AV-2000 (grey nosecup), or M120 full facepiece and CBRN Cap-1 canister.
The blower provides a cooling effect that extends user wear times in humid environments and long-duration operations, such as decontamination or rescue. It also keeps the facepiece from fogging. Decontamination is made easy with detachable parts that can be cleaned according to the situation encountered.
- Approved for both NIOSH CBRN and NIOSH 42CFR part 84 applications
- Rechargeable and single use batteries to support long work hours
- PVC coated belt for easy decontamination
- Two cartridge design for lower overall cost
SureLife Cartridge Calculator Links
- SureLife Cartridge Calculator Page
- Service Life Video
- Selection Guide Video
- Registration Setup Training Video
- NIOSH-42 CFR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.