Composite Aggressive Chemical Suction Hose, Series 4100
Composite Aggressive Chemical Suction Hose is designed for transfer of many industrial strength acids, chemicals and solvents in applications to 212°F and 250 psi, Series 4100
Parker’s Series 4100 Composite Aggressive Chemical Suction Hose provides excellent service across a variety of chemical media in medium pressure applications. The hose is lighter weight, more flexible and significantly easier to bend, install and handle than conventional rubber hoses. Series 4100 provides full suction capability, resists crushing and kinking and absorbs vibration, keeping the hose securely in place. The distinctive green cover is easily identified and the hose incorporates stainless steel inner and outer helical wires for extreme chemical resistance, and is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection in challenging applications.
- Oil & Gas
• Inner Wire: Stainless steel wire helix for extreme chemical resistance and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Inner Liner: Polypropylene fabric for chemical resistance to 212°F.
• Hose Wall: Multiple plies of fabric/film/tubes for strength and durability.
• Cover: Green PVC-covered polyester for weathering resistance.
• Outer Wire: Stainless steel for crush resistance and flexibility.
• Couplings: Qualified with crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
- Paint/paint thinners
- Bulk depots/terminals
- In-plant processing/transfer
- Rail cars
- Transport trucks
- Do not use in dry material transfer applications.
- Application: Composite Hose
- Media: Chemicals, Inks, Paints, Plant Processing
- Inner Wire: Stainless steel
- Hose Inner Tube Material: Polypropylene fabric
- Hose Wall: Multiple layers of fabric/film/tubes
- Material – Cover: Green PVC coated polyester
- Finish – Cover: Stainless steel (S) outer wire
- Color: Green
- Minimum Working Temperature (F): -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (F): 212
- Minimum Working Temperature (C): –40
- Maximum Working Temperature (C): 100
- Vacuum: Full
- Hose I.D. (inch): 1 to 8
- Hose I.D. (mm): 25.4 to 203.2
- Weight (lbs): 0.8 to 10.0
- Minimum Bend Radius (inch): 5.0 to 29.0
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi): 250
- Maximum Length (ft): 65 to 75
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.