Composite PTFE Chemical Suction Hose, Series 5100
Composite PTFE Chemical Suction Hose is designed for transfer of many industrial strength acids, chemicals and solvents in applications to 212°F and 250 psi, Series 5100
Parker’s Series 5100 Composite PTFE Chemical Suction Hose provides superior service across a variety of chemical media in medium pressure applications. The hose is lighter weight, more flexible and significantly easier to bend, install and handle than conventional rubber hoses. Series 5100 provides full suction capability, resists crushing and kinking and absorbs vibration, keeping the hose securely in place.
The distinctive red cover is easily identified and the hose incorporates stainless steel inner and outer helical wires for superior chemical resistance, and is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection in challenging applications.
- General Industrial
- Oil & Gas
- Inner Wire: Stainless steel for extreme chemical resistance and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
- Inner Liner: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) film for superior chemical resistance to 212°F.
- Hose Wall: Multiple plies of fabric/film/tubes for strength and durability.
- Cover: Red PVC-covered polyester for weathering resistance.
- Outer Wire: Stainless steel for crush resistance and flexibility.
- Couplings: Qualified with crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
- Paint/paint thinners
- Bulk depots/terminals
- In-plant processing/transfer
- Rail cars
- Transport trucks
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Do not use in dry material transfer applications.
- It is the responsibility of the user to determine if the hose is suitable for the application. Elevated temperatures can change the chemical resistance ratings. Many chemicals will become more aggressive as temperatures increase, reducing the ability of hose materials to withstand them. Contact Parker for chemical compatibility data at elevated temperatures. If no data exists, users are required to perform compatibility testing at the desired temperature.
- Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines
- Application Composite Hose
- Media Chemicals, Inks, Paints, Pharmaceuticals, Plant processing, Rail cars, Tank trucks
- Inner Wire Stainless steel (S)
- Hose Inner Tube Material Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) film
- Hose Wall Multiple layers of fabric/film/tubes
- Material – Cover Red PVC coated polyester
- Finish – Cover Stainless steel (S) outer wire
- Color Red
- Minimum Working Temperature (F) 212
- Maximum Working Temperature (F) -40
- Minimum Working Temperature (C) 100
- Vacuum Full
- Hose I.D. (inch) 1 to 8
- Hose I.D. (mm) 25.4 to 203.2
- Weight (lbs) 0.8 to 10.0
- Minimum Bend Radius (inch) 5.0 to 29.0
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi) 250
- Maximum Length (ft) 65 to 75
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.