CONQUEST (FC) HOSE
POLYESTER DOUBLE JACKET ATTACK/SUPPLY HOSE
Construction: Polyester Double Jacket, Extruded Polyurethane Inner Liner (thru-the-weave)
Temperature range: -40° to 150°F (-40° to 65°C)
Couplings: Aluminum NH/NST or IPT Threaded & Aluminum Storz
Hose Colors: Yellow, Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Tan, White(coated)
Stripe colors: Yellow, Red, Blue, Black, Green
Today’s fires are hotter—so more water is needed at the nozzle to knock them down fast. Conquest rises to the challenge with a patented thru-the-weave extruded polyurethane liner with a smooth surface that delivers maximum water flow. Conquest logs friction loss reductions of more than 50% compared to other hose designs, delivering more water at standard operating pressure.
- Built Better. Unique double jacket municipal fire hose made from 100% high tensile strength ring-spun polyester outer jacket covering extruded thru-the-weave polyurethane inner hose. No adhesive is used: The lining will never delaminate—100% guaranteed for the life of the hose.
- Unmatched Durability. Exclusive Dura-Cote™ treatment increases abrasion resistance to more than 50-times that of uncoated hose, increases burn resistance by 500%, virtually eliminates water pick-up, is resistant to petrochemicals and extends the life of the hose.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and meets all NFPA requirements for ozone resistance. Passes 18″ doorway kink test at 75 psi (1¾” diameter Conquest).
- Identifiable. Optional color-coded stripe of one contrasting color can be woven into the outer jacket running the full length of the hose.
- Versatile. Suitable for CAFS and foam concentrates. When specified for potable water, the polyurethane lining material meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.