- Soft, full-grain leather collar ensures comfortable calves.
- Accordion-style flex points behind and in front of the ankle allow the boot to flex where you do, providing improved range of motion.
- Fire-resistant Kevlar® thread throughout the upper ensures durability under fire.
- Anti-microbial removable footbed with molded EVA heelcup and arch conforms to your foot providing comfort and support.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support.
- Anatomically-shaped steel safety toe exceeds all relevant standards for protection.
- Tapered microfi ber heel slide for ease of donning and doffing. Stitching is offset to prevent premature wear and blisters.
- Thermal insulating, open cell polyurethane foam padding is strategically placed throughout the upper for superior comfort and support.
- Full-height bootie system consists of a durable Cambrelle® material, quilted to a 300 g polyester felt thermal lining, laminated to a CROSSTECH® moisture barrier, ensuring your feet stay dry with more thermal protection. CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric provides protection against blood, body fl uids, and NFPA common chemicals.
GENERAL – 14” high, black, pull-on, leather/fabric bunker style boots with combination midsole/ladder shank/puncture resistant device for added support and comfort with less weight. Full-rain, water-resistant leather upper, ankle guard, Achilles flex point, safety toe, tibia guard, micro fiber suede heel slide, and nitrile rubber toecap for fire service personnel. Boots meet or exceed NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2007 Edition.
VAMP – Full-grain, water, flame, chemical, and cut resistant leather, 2.4 – 2.6 mm nominal thickness, 6.5 oz.
QUARTER – schoeller® fabric blend with KERMEL® significantly reduces weight and is more breathable than leather. Mesh window for enhanced ventilation.
PULL STRAPS – Low profile, 1” wide, triple-stitch reinforced, full-grain water and flame resistant leather.
FLEX POINTS – Accordion-style flex points behind and in front of the ankle allow the boot to flex where you do, providing improved range of motion.
SAFETY TOE – Corrosion resistant, anatomically shaped steel safety toe.
COMBINATION MIDSOLE/LADDER SHANK/PUNCTURE RESISTANT DEVICE – Flexible, advanced textile composite in the forefoot area with a stiff, supportive glass fiber reinforced composite from the arch back to the heel. Provides full puncture resistance coverage and thermal insulation for the bottom of the foot.
INSOLE – Combination Texon® and polyethylene; anti-microbial; wicks perspiration and dries quickly; lightweight with excellent flex endurance.
FOOTBED – Triple-density, removable footbed made of Cambrelle®, felt, and ergonomically molded EVA. Wicks moisture and dries rapidly. EVA provides cushioning.
OUTSOLE – High traction, abrasion resistant, electrically insulating, oil, flame, and chemical resistant, nitrile rubber outsole equipped with ergonomic HEELROLL™ and TOESPRING™ to promote a natural walking motion. High profile ladder grips to prevent slips. Durometer hardness: 66 Shore A (nominal). Integrated stand-off allows for easy removal of the boot.
HEEL COUNTER – Ergonomically molded heel counter provides stability, comfort, and long-lasting support.
THERMAL BARRIER – Full-height layer of 300 g polyester felt provides thermal protection.
FULL-HEIGHT CROSSTECH® FOOTWEAR FABRIC BOOTIE SYSTEM – Five-layer laminate of durable Cambrelle®quilted to a 300 g polyester felt thermal barrier, laminated to a CROSSTECH® moisture barrier.
HEEL SLIDE – Abrasion resistant microfiber suede. No stitching or seams running directly down the center of the backstay in the heel area to improve comfort and prevent premature wear of the liner.
SHAFT COLLAR – Soft, full-grain leather-bound padded collar for superior comfort to accommodate individual leg sizes.
COMFORT PADDING – Thermal insulating, open cell polyurethane foam padding strategically placed throughout the upper for superior comfort and support.
THREAD – Tough, fire-resistant Kevlar® thread throughout the upper.
OUTSOLE ADHESION – A 2-component, high-temperature polyurethane adhesive system is used to bond the outsole/midsole to the upper.
PROTECTIVE TOE CAP – Abrasion, chemical, and flame resistant nitrile rubber protective toecap; 1.8 mm nominal thickness.
TIBIA GUARD – Internal tibia guard made of thermoformed polypropylene, extremely lightweight with a specific gravity of 0.75, impervious to water. External tibia guard cover made of abrasion, fire, and water resistant schoeller® fabric blend containing Kermel® and a reflective background.
ANKLE GUARD – Contoured ankle guards protect ankles from knocks and dings.
AVAILABLE SIZES – 5 to 13, 14, 15 in medium (D), wide (E), and extra wide (EEE or X) widths.
MARKINGS – Interior label containing all information as required by NFPA 1971 “Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting”, 2007 Edition.
PRODUCT CODE – Cosmas® model VULCAN CMF24 or approved acceptable equivalent.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.