ELSA ESCAPE RESPIRATOR
The Scott ELSA EEBD (Emergency Escape Breathing Device) respirator provides 5,10 or 15 minutes of escape time from toxic environments, even at (IDLH*) levels.
The ELSA EEBD is an emergency escape-breathing device providing 5, 10 or 15 minutes of escape from toxic environments, even in atmospheres immediate dangerous to life and health (IDLH). The ELSA EEBD is lightweight and is designed for comfort as well as simplicity of use.
It delivers a constant flow air supply at 40 lpm nominal flow and has a elastomeric neck seal for ease of donning and can be worn by those who wear glasses or have beards. The hood is constructed of clear polyurethane for 360° visibility and is detachable for ease of cleaning and replacement. The ELSA EEBD outer safety orange bag is designed so it can be worn on the shoulder or around the neck in egress situations.
- Pressure gauge on cylinder valve verifies cylinder pressure at a glance
- Elastomeric neck seal allows for easy donning, proper neck fit and repeated usage
- Clear polyurethane hood provides 360° visibility
- Easily detachable hood for cleaning and replacement
- Safety orange PVC coated polyester bag is easy to maintain and resists aging
- Can be worn on shoulder or neck
- Donning instructions printed on pouch
- NIOSH-42 CFR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.