FIRST RESPONDER GAS MEASUREMENT DEVICE
The First Responder is a combustible gas indicator designed for emergency response technicians in the gas industry.
The First Responder is a combustible gas indicator designed for emergency response technicians in the gas industry. The First Responder detects flammable gas at PPM, LEL and % Vol levels with the addition of carbon monoxide for internal atmosphere monitoring.
An optional external range diffusion probe with high speed semiconductor sensor enables rapid response in detecting small fitting leaks.
- PPM , LEL and Volume flammable gas ranges for leak detection and general safety monitoring
- Carbon Monoxide range for internal atmosphere monitoring
- Probe mounted Semiconductor Sensor (Range 0 – 10,000 ppm), providing instant response leak detection with audible / visual ‘Ticker’ (Geiger) alarm indication
- Simple four button operation allowing access to all features
- Automatic and manual datalogging
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.