INDUSTRIAL LDH – Lay flat LDH
Hose shall be made from 100 percent high tenacity synthetic polyester yarn, circularly woven and completely protected by a through-the-weave extruded PVC/Nitrile rubber, forming a single homogeneous construction without the use of glues or adhesives of any type.
Hose shall be made from 100 percent high tenacity synthetic polyester yarn, circularly woven and completely protected by a through-the-weave extruded PVC/Nitrile rubber, forming a single homogeneous construction without the use of glues or adhesives of any type. Industrial LDH features a thin rib construction to aid abrasion resistance. Industrial LDH shall carry a 3 year written warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Lengths available to 300 feet.
- Ultimate Tensile Strength – Tensile strength of the lining and cover shall not be less than 1200 PSI.
- Ultimate Elongation – 400% minimum.
- Accelerated Aging Test – The tensile strength and ultimate elongation of the vulcanized rubber compound which has been subjected to the action of oxygen at a pressure of 300 PSI (±10 PSI) and a temperature of 158°(±18°F) for a period of 96 hours shall retain 60 percent of its originally stated properties.
Hose shall withstand 10,000 cycles on the Taber Abrasion Machine (H-22 Wheel: 1/2 kg). Key Hose on request will supply written warranties that PRO-FLOW hose meets a minimum 10,000 cycles. Other abrasion test results (UL, DIN, etc.) can be supplied on request of purchaser.
Hose shall have a capability of use down to -35°F. Hose shall have no apparent damage to cover, reinforcement or lining when subjected to the following cold bending test: a 50 ft. length of dry hose is to be firmly coiled and placed in a cold box at -35°F for a duration of 24 hours. Immediately after removal of the hose from the box, hose should be uncoiled and laid out by one operator. Following this procedure, the hose shall not leak nor show any damage to the reinforcement when subjected to the hydrostatic acceptance test stated above.
Hose shall show no visible signs of cracking to the lining or cover when tested in accordance to ASTM D518 Procedure B (100pphm/118°F/70 hours).
Exposure to sea water and contamination by most chemical substances, hydrocarbons, oils, alkalis, acids and greases must have no effect on the short or long term performance of the hose. A chemical resistance chart is available and Key Hose will supply specific chemical resistance data on request of purchaser for unique applications.
The hose, when subjected to a static pressure of 100 PSI, shall be capable of withstanding a surface temperature of 1200°F for a minimum of one minute without rupture or damage to the synthetic reinforcement.
The color shall be available in black or red.
As required by purchaser. Hose designed for Pierce, Bauer, USC Hi-Flow, Victaulic field replaceable or crimped couplings.
- Nitrile/PVC through-the-weave rubber covered construction
- Synthetic woven liner reinforcement
- Resistant to ozone and abrasion
- Lengths available to 300 feet
- Oversized ID designed to fit most couplings
- Diameters: 4”, 6”, 8” and 10”
- Available in Black or Red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.