The easy-tow Liberty I is a totally enclosed single axle trailer that is well suited for mobile applications. It comes with two ASME storage cylinders and is capable of being towed by any vehicle rated for 6,000 pounds or more.
The easy-tow Liberty I breathing air system is a totally enclosed single axle trailer that is well suited for mobile applications. It comes with two ASME storage cylinders, Scott Safety RevolveAir charge station, Scott Safety X4 controller/monitor (monitors CO & Dew Point) for safety operation, and is capable of being towed by any vehicle rated for 6,000 GVW or more.
- The lowest RPM in the market
- Automatic drain system with muffler reservoir
- Automatic low-oil shut down indicator
- Stage gauges, emergency stop button, and time meter
- Automatic high temperature shut down indicator
- Automatic control and indicator panel
- Meets NFPA, CRN and CSA (for 60 Hz systems) standards
Additional Product Information
- Catalog #H/S 6415 E 04/10, How to use CD #CD 806 04/09 Voltages 60Hz (208-230-460), 50Hz (220-380) Surge Brakes (standard) or electrical brakes (optional) Options: SCUBA adapter, Spare Tire, Calibration Kit, Automatic air-driven light tower with four 300 watt lights, 7.2 kw generator
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.