NEW HUSHAIR CONNECT 7500 COMPRESSOR SYSTEM
Next generation breathing air system with an innovative, simple to operate user interface, utilizing a 7500psi design to decrease fill times and increase capacity, in a safer, easier to maintain package.
The new HushAir Connect 7500 Compressor System sets the standard in compressor technology by simplifying the process of cylinder refilling while dramatically enhancing efficiency and safety. The advanced compressor technology is built around the industry’s first 7500 psi capability that allows more cylinder fills per charge. With new automatic RFID sensing technology, the RevolveAir Connect is able to detect and select how to best fill nearly any SCBA cylinder with minimal user input or training. The RevolveAir Connect was designed with significant end-user input who demanded a smarter, simpler to use, cylinder fill station.
The new SmartTouch Controller fully integrates the breathing air compressor, charge station, and storage bottles to achieve seamless automation of the entire breathing air system. New safety features include a suite of on-board sensors and diagnostic tools automate nearly all the processes traditionally required of the user. The system has the ability to monitor and record various facets of operation, including cylinder fill record keeping, equipment status, error detection, and breathing air quality, making it fully compatible with NFPA 1989 logging requirements. The system is fully upgradable and through its modular design, is built for both the current and future needs of the fire service.
- 7500psi compressor system while maintaining the lowest RPM in the industry, dramatically increasing life of compressor
- Quietest compressor on the market
- RFID sensing technology
- RFID and keypad user access control
- Automatic recording capability
- Touchscreen SmartTouch controller
- Increased efficiency and capacity of storage
- Intuitive control and automatic sensing technology allows for minimal training requirements
- Upgradable, modular design fits through a standard 36” door
- Cloud integration for asset tracking
- Designed for both the current and future needs of the fire service
- Available in a variety of power configuration
- Automatic and continuous digital system monitoring
- Meets NFPA, CRN, and CSA (for 60 Hz systems) standards
- Five year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.