Scott's next generation charge station improves upon the RevolveAir technology by incorporating automatic sensing RFID features into the fill station.
The innovative RevolveAir Connect builds on the proven track record of the RevolveAir as one of the fastest fill stations in the market, simultaneously charging 2 cylinders within the protective chamber while two BAC’s are exchanged on the outside of the chamber. The new unit now incorporates innovative RFID technology into the design, allowing the fill station to automatically adjust to match the cylinder pressure being filled. In addition, the new technology controls access via RFID and keypad, and also logs all details consistent with NFPA 1898 logging requirements.
- Integrated 7500psi ASME storage cylinders available in 2, 3 or 4 configuration
- Integrated touch-screen user control
- Automatic RFID cylinder sensing technology
– Ability to read date of last hydro, cylinder duration, and pressure; automatically adjusting compressor settings to match cylinder
– Records date of fill, user and final fill pressure
- Meets NFPA 1901 standards
- Total containment up to dual 75-minute 5500psi cylinders
- Modular design for ease of service and decreased cost of ownership
- Pneumatic modular Smart Fill automatic cascade system comes standard
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.