SKA-PAK AT SUPPLIED AIR RESPIRATOR
The Ska-Pak AT is a supplied-air respirator with the added benefit of an automatic, hands-free air transfer capability.
The Ska-Pak AT is a our most advanced Supplied-Air Respirator with the added benefit of a patented, automatic, hands-free air transfer capability. If your continuous air supply is interrupted, your air source is instantly switched to the portable air cylinder automatically.
Upon transfer, the Vibralert tactile alarm system activates, letting the user know that the respirator has transferred to cylinder air. The Ska-Pak AT is available with either a padded nylon or padded Kevlar harness, or an integrated Full Body Harness for fall protection, ideal for confined space applications.
- Combination Type C positive pressure respirator with escape cylinder for entry into or escape from hazardous, confined space, or Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health (IDLH) situations
- Includes E-Z Flo Pressure Demand Regulator with First Breath Activation and low exhalation resistance for easy breathing and reduced user fatigue.
- Optional E-Z Flo Modulair regulator can be used with the Industrial SCBA or E-Z Airline supplied air respirators for ease of training and minimized inventory cost
- Available in 5, 10, or 15 minute rated-cylinder egress options for selection versatility based on job at hand
- Features the E-Z Klip cylinder retention system for quick and easy cylinder changes
- 3 Styles of Harness Options:
- Padded Polypropylene – chemically resistant and lightweight
- Padded Kevlar – ideal in high heat environments or when there is potential for sparking
- Full body harness – NIOSH approved integrated respirator design
- NIOSH-42 CFR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.