For use on variable-speed sheave drives, which require exact speed control and maximum range of speed changes. It is ideal for recreational equipment, agricultural applications and machine tools.
Top performance at every speed:
- Excellent transverse rigidity and flexibility to prevent bucking at minimum diameter settings where belt stresses are greatest.
- Firm gripping action in the contact areas provide positive traction for precise, immediate response.
- Reliable, predictable transmission of power over the drive’s full operating range.
Built for long service life:
- Precision molded for a completely uniform cross section allowing for even tracking and smooth running without excessive vibration.
- Belts are built thin with precise uniform cogs on the underside for maximum lengthwise flexibility.
- Aramid cords carry more horsepower and experience less stretch over the life of the belt.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.